Chapter 22 photographs
HAMPTON: A CENTURY OF TOWN AND BEACH, 1888-1988
Back to Table of Contents
Chapter 22 Photographs
The First Baptist Church
(Note: Page numbers are from Mr. Randall's book.)
Page 783: The First Baptist Church and parsonage, photographed before 1897. Courtesy MHGMHA.
First Congregational Church of Hampton
Page 786: Reverend J. A. Ross, trustee of Hampton Academy, pastor of First Congregational Church, from the Hampton Union, December 9, 1909.
Hampton United Methodist Church
Hampton Beach Community Church
Page 795: L. C. Ring's carpentry shop. L. C. is second from left. Courtesy Beverly Ring Prakop and Lloyd C. Ring, Jr.
Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
Page 802: Father Matthew Casey, first and longtime pastor, Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal. Courtesy Beverly Ring Prakop and Lloyd C. Ring, Jr.