Alumni Association Pictorial -- Page 27

Hampton Academy & Winnacunnet High School Alumni Association
65th Anniversary, Historic Souvenir Booklet, 1972

Back to previous section -- Forward to next section -- Return to Table of Contents
The Alumni Association project for the Centennial of Hampton Academy was the erection of a memorial boulder with plaques.
The Alumni Association project for the Centennial of Hampton Academy was the erection of a memorial boulder with plaques. Dedication took place on June 17, 1910, in conjunction with the Association's Fourth Annual Meeting. The plaque on the left commemorates the meeting houses erected on the Green which was later called "Academy Green" when the new meeting house was erected elsewhere. The Academy building was moved from this historic site in 1883.
The 1910 "Boulder Fund" financial records of the Association;
Sarah (Hobbs) Lane '87 was Treasurer.