Original documents relating to Hampton, NH
- 1645 deed between William Palmer of Hampton and John and Martha Sherman of Watertown. Image // Transcription
- Selections from the ledgers of Nathaniel (1731-1806) and Sanborn Batchelder (1771-1850) of Hampton.
- A List of Deaths in Hampton, 1767-1875
- The Emery papers. Dozens of old documents from the 18th and 19th centuries pertaining to town affairs, personal legal matters, and some military rolls from the War of 1812. Uncataloged.
- The Shaw and Moulton cases
- A Record of the Doings of the Trustees of the Hampton Proprietary School in the case of Simeon Brackett Shaw, Simon Moulton & Jacob Moulton, students at Hampton Proprietary School, December 13-19, 1815. Transcription of an original document.
If anyone would like to take on the job of cataloging and/or transcribing any of these items, please contact the webmaster at webmaster(at)hampton.lib.nh.us.